Skip to main content
- A completed enrollment is counted as payment successful.
- Participants must study the ‘Rules and Regulations’ carefully. Organizer assumes participants who completed the enrollment process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Participants should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted base on the year of birth. Example, a male born in Nov 1994, his age is counted as 29. His age group category should be Male 20-29).
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Enrollment Fee are not tax deductible.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart attack and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right of disqualify participants who are physically not eligible for the event.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. The Organizer has the right to terminate or pause the participants if there is deemed to be any risk to their health. Participants must abide by this decision.
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 10 working days after an enrollment is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to email@example.com。
- Late or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The event will be temporarily halted or cancelled if emergency situations occur due to natural and man-made disasters (flood, wildfire, landslide, collapse of tree, earthquake, damage of road, fights, etc.) during the event. All participants should immediately go to a safe place to stay temporarily.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 8:00 am on one day before the event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Red Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 04:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled due to the above warnings hoisted, the enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of event, the Race Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. The enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored with us. Participant uses this service is subjected to the acceptance of this clause.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right of all photos of the event for future uses and references.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must complete the marked course on foot under their own power.
- Bib numbers must be visible at all times on the outside of clothing (at the front).
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserve the right to make changes to the event rules and requirements, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.